Are you interested in the intersection of poetry and music? Writing and animation? Dress and dance?
If you are a choreographer, dancer, director, musician, composer, animator or visual artist, let's get inspired and create together. If you have ideas for shared projects but are something else that doesn't fit into any of these neat boxes, I'd be even more curious to hear from you.
Get in touch here: email@example.com
I'm available for private commissions, consulting, teaching, workshops and as a freelancer. This is what I can do for you:
- creative pattern cutting (draping, manual construction, block modification)
- making (tailoring, sample machining, dress making, hand crafting techniques)
- costume, fashion and textile design (conceptual, sustainable and craft-inspired)
- writing and editing (full website copy, press releases, blogs, product descriptions)
- translations (German / English)
Clients & Experience
Fashion / Costume: Bayreuth Festival (men's tailor), Theater Dortmund (opera costume design assistant), Erdem Ltd (creative pattern cutter), Ralph & Russo Ltd (Ready-to-Wear/Demi-Couture pattern cutting), Tom Ford Studio Ltd (Women's Wear creative pattern cutter, cutter, sample machinist), Vivienne Westwood Ltd (Gold Label sample machinist)
Writing / Editing / Translations: Quill Content Ltd, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung GmbH (Feuilleton der Sonntagszeitung), TRAFFIC - News To Go, macarons GmbH, brands4friends/Private Sales GmbH, EANTC AG, HAW Hamburg (Textile Design Department)